A Famliy Gathering...

This family had the opportunity to gather for Christmas and New Year's. They were not sure when they would all be gathered in the same place at the same time again, as it so often goes as your families grow.

They asked if I would do some pictures for them and I hope I did more than that as helped them capture some memories...








"Thank Heaven For Little Girl's"






"Thank Heaven For Little Boy's"







Grandma and Grandpa's pride and joy...



Mother and children...




In the arms of love...



After the serious work was done...we got down to some serious fun. Remember Adults are only kids grown tall...










And this last picture I think is one of my all time favorites!
For many reasons, that cool lounge, the pose, the laughter the family was sharing...
It's one I enjoy looking into.
Ok.
All pictures are my favorite.














No comments:

Post a Comment