Playing with the HDR program

I have been playing with a new HDR photo program and am finding that I love the the different effect's of it on, some, of the pictures I am learning to use it with... The first two pictures are just a sample of the magnificent work of guest contributor, NanaLowe, the remainder belong to MissyFonnesbeckPhotography. All editing of these photographs is the work of Missy Fonnesbeck.

I am excited to be learning and seeing the full effects of the HDR wizardry...





















I'm interested to hear your thoughts on these effects...

2 comments:

  1. I like the way the program makes the pictures look like illustrations instead of photos. The jury is still out for me on the effect of portraits. T-bone is a cute kid anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super cool. What is the name of the program?

    ReplyDelete